This tiny cutie was created and featured in the art photography book Metamorphosis Art of Blythe by CWC and Junie Moon. She is an ethnic custom Jackie Ramone Middie Blythe. She has been painted a warm cocoa color and features baby blue hand painted eyechips, frosted white lids and an asymmetrical bobbed haircut. She will travel in this lovely blue knitted sweater dress by Cyrielle and tiny blue ankle strapped mary janes. She will sure to be the Christmas blues you will want to have this Holiday season. Jaxx will be coming this week to the shop. Jaxx is wearing a dress by Cyrielle Little Hands.
- Hi, I'm Kyi (pronounce kh-eye)
- Metamorphosis Art of Blythe
- Blythe Body Comparisons
- Doll House Loving
- Photography Tips
- Dr. Blythenstein Blythe Mini Boxes
- Delicious Art Doll Trunks
- Decoupaged Lids Tutorial
- Sew Blythe!
- Middie Blythe Customizations
- Miniature Treasures & Furnishings
- Blythe Customization Tips & Tutorials