- Hi, I'm Kyi (pronounce kh-eye)
- Metamorphosis Art of Blythe
- Blythe Body Comparisons
- Doll House Loving
- Photography Tips
- Dr. Blythenstein Blythe Mini Boxes
- Delicious Art Doll Trunks
- Decoupaged Lids Tutorial
- Sew Blythe!
- Middie Blythe Customizations
- Miniature Treasures & Furnishings
- Blythe Customization Tips & Tutorials
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
In Studio this past weekend
Work in progress on this little darling. She is a Jun Planning Pullip Nahh-ato with gorgeous olive skin. She has been neglected in a box for a few years in pieces. I dug her up and she is now ready to put her best face forward. This is my first time customizing a Pullip. She is also the first of other type of dolls I am venturing into customizing this year. She now needs some new hand painted eye chips and more work on her mouth and then figure out what type of hair she will keep.